- Spring outer diameter: Custom
- Spring inner diameter: Custom
- Free height: Custom
- Whether standard parts: non-standard parts
- Material: Custom
- Steel wire diameter: Custom
- Pitch: Custom
- Rotation: a variety of options
- Shape: Custom
- Compressive strength limit: Custom
- Surface treatment: on anti-rust oil
- Load: Custom
- Times of use: Customized
- Clamping height: Customized
OEM Special Alloy Steel Disc Springs
Disc spring characteristics: short stroke, large load, small space required, easy combination and use, easy maintenance and replacement, economical and high safety. It is also widely used in stamping dies, valve clutch fasteners and large construction machinery.
The shape of the disc spring is a conical disc, which is different from the traditional spring, and has its special function in function. The main features are: large load, short stroke, small space required, easy combination and use It is suitable for precision heavy machinery with small space and large load. The optimal use range of its compression stroke is between 10% and 75% of its maximum compression stroke. The load-deformation characteristic curve is non-linear. It can be assembled and replaced by building blocks, so the disc spring with radial groove has zero stiffness characteristics for maintenance. This characteristic can be used in applications where the spring force is basically stable within a certain deformation range. The vibration absorption performance is not lower than that of the cylindrical coil spring. When the superimposed combination is used, it has a large damping due to the friction between the disc springs and dissipates the impact energy.
Advantages Of OEM Alloy Steel Disc Springs
- Be-Cu Spring is a hardware spring manufacturer integrating，design and production. With 16 years of rich experience, its products are widely used in various industries such as mechanical equipment and electrical switches.
- Be-Cu Spring has a professional engineering team, and the technical engineer team has an average industry experience of more than 10 years. It focuses on innovative development of green and environmentally friendly products, and is committed to high-quality product quality.
- Focusing on the research and development of the production customization of fatigue-resistant springs, using imported raw materials from Japan, and strictly controlling the low-temperature tempering time in the production process, the service life of springs has increased by more than 20% compared with the same industry.
- Be-Cu Spring has a strict inspection system. Quality inspectors measure various indicators of the product in each process. The yield rate is controlled above 99.8%, and it has obtained international ISO certification.
- The spring has undergone surface strengthening treatment to remove surface impurities, which can make the surface structure stronger, smoother, and rust-proof. The effect is better and the service life of the spring is prolonged.
- The maximum frequency is hundreds of times per minute, suitable for the matching use of high-quality mechanical molds, and can meet the requirements of different customers
Specifications Of Alloy Steel Disc Springs
|Cylindrical/Barrel/Open at both ends/Shrink at both ends/Conical/Hourglass/Closed at both ends/Both ends are ground/Fixed pitch/Variable pitch/Both ends are not ground
|Wire Diameter Specification
|0. 08 ~ 8.0mm
|Blackened/Galvanized/Nickel Plated/Shot Peening/Polishing/Dacromet/Anti-rust Oil/Electrolytic Polishing/Teflon Spray/Spray Paint
|The Uses Of Metal Spring
|The Color Of Metal Spring
|Lean Manufacturing Processes
|Accurate Dynamometers and Projectors for Perfect Size
|Various Materials To Meet Your Performance Requirements:Carbon Spring Wire SWC / Nickel-plated wire, galvanized wire / Piano wire SWPB / Copper wire, phosphor copper wire, beryllium copper wire / Stainless steel wire SUS301, SUS302, SUS304, SUS316, SUS631 /Square wire, flat wire, semi-circle wire / 65Mn _ / Alloy wire /82B / Other special specification steel wire /55CrSi （SWOSC-V） etc.,
|Strong Packaging Is Not afraid of damage during transportation