- Spring Outer Diameter: 26 (mm)
- Spring Inner Diameter: 20 (mm)
- Free Height: 60 (mm)
- Whether It Is A Standard Part: non-standard part
- Material: spring steel
- Steel Wire Diameter: 0.2-5.0 (mm)
- Pitch: 3 (mm)
- Rotation: a variety of options
- Shape: Spiral
- Compressive Strength Limit: 99999 (N/S)
- Clamping Height: 42 (mm)
- Surface Treatment: white zinc plating, blackening, electrophoresis,
- Times Of Use: 9999999999
OEM 500° High Temperature Pressure Spring Shop
500 degree high temperature pressure spring, the spring is used for automobile exhaust parts. When the car is running, the tail temperature is as high as 300-500 degrees, and the elasticity of conventional materials at high temperature decays very quickly. The use of superalloy GH4145 can meet the spring working state at this temperature.
The high temperature resistant pressure spring is made of special materials and used in a high temperature environment of 150-950 °C. High temperature resistant pressure springs are generally used at higher temperatures. In addition to the general creep and relaxation phenomena of springs used at high temperatures, the interatomic bonding force decreases due to the aggravation of molecular thermal motion. The numerical value of the elastic modulus E and shear modulus G of the material essentially reflects the bonding force between atoms, so the temperature increases and the interatomic distance increases, resulting in a decrease in the E value and the G value. Generally, the E value and G value decrease by about 3%–6% for every 100 ℃ increase in steel temperature. Because the elastic force and torque of the spring are proportional to the elastic modulus of the material, even if the geometric size of the spring does not change at high temperature, the elastic force and torque are lower than normal temperature.
Advantages Of OEM 500° High Temperature Pressure Spring Service
- Pintejin is a hardware spring manufacturer integrating，design and production. With 16 years of rich experience, its products are widely used in various industries such as mechanical equipment and electrical switches.
- Pintejin has a professional engineering team, and the technical engineer team has an average industry experience of more than 10 years. It focuses on innovative development of green and environmentally friendly products, and is committed to high-quality product quality.
- Focusing on the research and development of the production customization of fatigue-resistant springs, using imported raw materials from Japan, and strictly controlling the low-temperature tempering time in the production process, the service life of springs has increased by more than 20% compared with the same industry.
- Pintejin has a strict inspection system. Quality inspectors measure various indicators of the product in each process. The yield rate is controlled above 99.8%, and it has obtained international ISO certification.
- The spring has undergone surface strengthening treatment to remove surface impurities, which can make the surface structure stronger, smoother, and rust-proof. The effect is better and the service life of the spring is prolonged.
- The maximum frequency is hundreds of times per minute, suitable for the matching use of high-quality mechanical molds, and can meet the requirements of different customers
Specifications Of OEM 500° High Temperature Pressure Spring
|Structural Features||Cylindrical/Barrel/Open at both ends/Shrink at both ends/Conical/Hourglass/Closed at both ends/Both ends are ground/Fixed pitch/Variable pitch/Both ends are not ground|
|Wire Diameter Specification||0. 08 ~ 8.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||Blackened/Galvanized/Nickel Plated/Shot Peening/Polishing/Dacromet/Anti-rust Oil/Electrolytic Polishing/Teflon Spray/Spray Paint|
|The Uses Of Metal Spring||Multipurpose|
|The Color Of Metal Spring||Customized|
|Lean Manufacturing Processes||Accurate Dynamometers and Projectors for Perfect Size|
|Various Materials||Various Materials To Meet Your Performance Requirements:Carbon Spring Wire SWC / Nickel-plated wire,|