- Spring outer diameter: Custom
- Spring inner diameter: Custom
- Free height: Custom
- Whether standard parts: non-standard parts
- Material: Custom
- Steel wire diameter: Custom
- Pitch: Custom
- Rotation: a variety of options
- Shape: Custom
- Compressive strength limit: Custom
- Surface treatment: on anti-rust oil
- Load: Custom
- Times of use: 50000
- Clamping height: 1.8 (mm)
OEM Rectangular Compression Spring Shop
- Size: wire diameter 0.08mm~8.0mm
- Material: 304, 302, 301, 316, 631, 65Mn, 70, 80, T8A, T9A, 60Si2Mn, 55CrSi, 50CrVA, beryllium copper, brass, red copper, phosphor bronze, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, memory alloy, etc.
- Surface treatment: blackening, zinc plating, nickel plating, shot peening, polishing, dacromet, anti-rust oil, electrolytic polishing, Teflon spraying, etc.
A rectangular compression spring is an open coil spring that resists axially applied compression. Compression springs are the most common metal spring configuration and are actually one of the most efficient energy storage devices available. In addition to the common cylindrical shape, many shapes are available, including cones, barrels, and hourglasses. Typically, these coil springs are either placed on a rod or mounted in a hole. When you put a load on a compression coil spring to make it shorter, it pushes the load back and tries to regain its original length.
To customize a rectangular compression spring, you need to provide the following necessary parameter information:
|Wire diameter d: mm||(Description: the diameter of the spring wire, the rectangle is length x width)|
|Outer diameter D2: mm||(Description: the diameter of the outer circle of the spring)|
|Length L0: mm||(Note: the free height of the spring)|
|Number of laps Na: lap||(Note: the total number of turns of the spring)|
|To customize a rectangular compression spring , you also need to provide the following technical requirements:|
|turn around:||(Description: Left/Right)|
|Material requirements:||(Such as: stainless steel wire SUS, carbon steel wire SWC, piano wire SWP, copper wire…etc.)|
|Surface treatment:||(Description: blackening \ galvanizing \ nickel plating \ chrome plating \ baking paint \ powder spraying \ electrophoresis \ shot peening \ Dacromet \ electropolishing…etc.)|
|Terminal form:||(Description: and tighten \ smooth \ and tighten and smooth)|
|Strength requirements:||(Description: elastic properties, other technical requirements, etc.)|
Advantages Of OEM Rectangular Compression Spring Service
- Be-Cu Spring is a hardware spring manufacturer integrating，design and production. With 16 years of rich experience, its products are widely used in various industries such as mechanical equipment and electrical switches.
- Be-Cu Spring has a professional engineering team, and the technical engineer team has an average industry experience of more than 10 years. It focuses on innovative development of green and environmentally friendly products, and is committed to high-quality product quality.
- Focusing on the research and development of the production customization of fatigue-resistant springs, using imported raw materials from Japan, and strictly controlling the low-temperature tempering time in the production process, the service life of springs has increased by more than 20% compared with the same industry.
- Be-Cu Spring has a strict inspection system. Quality inspectors measure various indicators of the product in each process. The yield rate is controlled above 99.8%, and it has obtained international ISO certification.
- The spring has undergone surface strengthening treatment to remove surface impurities, which can make the surface structure stronger, smoother, and rust-proof. The effect is better and the service life of the spring is prolonged.
- The maximum frequency is hundreds of times per minute, suitable for the matching use of high-quality mechanical molds, and can meet the requirements of different customers
Specifications Of OEM Rectangular Compression Spring Spring
|Structural Features||Cylindrical/Barrel/Open at both ends/Shrink at both ends/Conical/Hourglass/Closed at both ends/Both ends are ground/Fixed pitch/Variable pitch/Both ends are not ground|
|Wire Diameter Specification||0. 08 ~ 8.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||Blackened/Galvanized/Nickel Plated/Shot Peening/Polishing/Dacromet/Anti-rust Oil/Electrolytic Polishing/Teflon Spray/Spray Paint|
|The Uses Of Metal Spring||Multipurpose|
|The Color Of Metal Spring||Customized|
|Lean Manufacturing Processes||Accurate Dynamometers and Projectors for Perfect Size|
|Various Materials||Various Materials To Meet Your Performance Requirements:Carbon Spring Wire SWC / Nickel-plated wire, galvanized wire / Piano wire SWPB / Copper wire, phosphor copper wire, beryllium copper wire / Stainless steel wire SUS301, SUS302, SUS304, SUS316, SUS631 /Square wire, flat wire, semi-circle wire / 65Mn _ / Alloy wire /82B / Other special specification steel wire /55CrSi （SWOSC-V） etc.,|
|Firmly Packaged||Strong Packaging Is Not afraid of damage during transportation|