- Spring outer diameter: Custom
- Spring inner diameter: Custom
- Free height: Custom
- Whether standard parts: non-standard parts
- Material: Custom
- Steel wire diameter: Custom
- Pitch: Custom
- Rotation: a variety of options
- Shape: Custom
- Compressive strength limit: Custom
- Surface treatment: on anti-rust oil
- Load: Custom
- Times of use: 50000
- Clamping height: 1.8 (mm)
OEM Single-Arm Bending Torsion Springs
The single-arm bending torsion spring, on the basis of the straight-arm torsion spring, adds a straight line at the end of the straight arm, and the inclination of the spring body of such a spring will be improved to a certain extent.
Torsion springs are coil springs that can apply torque or rotational force. The ends of the torsion springs are connected to other components. As these parts rotate around the center of the spring, the spring pushes them back to their original position. Although the name may have other meanings. The torsion spring seems to act more like a deformation force than a torque. By twisting the spring arms along the longitudinal axis of the spring body, energy can be stored, released, or mechanical components can be held in place.
- Size: wire diameter 0.08mm~8.0mm
- Material: 304, 302, 301, 316, 631, 65Mn, 70, 80, T8A, T9A, 60Si2Mn, 55CrSi, 50CrVA, beryllium copper, brass, red copper, phosphor bronze, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, memory alloy, etc.
- Surface treatment: blackening, zinc plating, nickel plating, shot peening, polishing, dacromet, anti-rust oil, electrolytic polishing, Teflon spraying, etc.
Advantages Of OEM Single-Arm Bending Torsion Springs
- Pintejin is a hardware spring manufacturer integrating，design and production. With 16 years of rich experience, its products are widely used in various industries such as mechanical equipment and electrical switches.
- Pintejin has a professional engineering team, and the technical engineer team has an average industry experience of more than 10 years. It focuses on innovative development of green and environmentally friendly products, and is committed to high-quality product quality.
- Focusing on the research and development of the production customization of fatigue-resistant springs, using imported raw materials from Japan, and strictly controlling the low-temperature tempering time in the production process, the service life of springs has increased by more than 20% compared with the same industry.
- Pintejin has a strict inspection system. Quality inspectors measure various indicators of the product in each process. The yield rate is controlled above 99.8%, and it has obtained international ISO certification.
- The spring has undergone surface strengthening treatment to remove surface impurities, which can make the surface structure stronger, smoother, and rust-proof. The effect is better and the service life of the spring is prolonged.
- The maximum frequency is hundreds of times per minute, suitable for the matching use of high-quality mechanical molds, and can meet the requirements of different customers
Specifications Of Single-Arm Bending Torsion Springs
|Structural Features||Cylindrical/Barrel/Open at both ends/Shrink at both ends/Conical/Hourglass/Closed at both ends/Both ends are ground/Fixed pitch/Variable pitch/Both ends are not ground|
|Wire Diameter Specification||0. 08 ~ 8.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||Blackened/Galvanized/Nickel Plated/Shot Peening/Polishing/Dacromet/Anti-rust Oil/Electrolytic Polishing/Teflon Spray/Spray Paint|
|The Uses Of Metal Spring||Multipurpose|
|The Color Of Metal Spring||Customized|
|Lean Manufacturing Processes||Accurate Dynamometers and Projectors for Perfect Size|
|Various Materials||Various Materials To Meet Your Performance Requirements:Carbon Spring Wire SWC / Nickel-plated wire, galvanized wire / Piano wire SWPB / Copper wire, phosphor copper wire, beryllium copper wire / Stainless steel wire SUS301, SUS302, SUS304, SUS316, SUS631 /Square wire, flat wire, semi-circle wire / 65Mn _ / Alloy wire /82B / Other special specification steel wire /55CrSi （SWOSC-V） etc.,|
|Firmly Packaged||Strong Packaging Is Not afraid of damage during transportation|