- Spring outer diameter: Custom
- Spring inner diameter: Custom
- Free height: Custom
- Whether standard parts: non-standard parts
- Material: Custom
- Steel wire diameter: Custom
- Pitch: Custom
- Rotation: a variety of options
- Shape: Custom
- Compressive strength limit: Custom
- Surface treatment: on anti-rust oil
- Load: Custom
- Times of use: xxx
- Clamping height: xxx
OEM Special Non-Standard Embedded Stainless Steel Nuts
Although most of the plastic implant inserts are made of copper as the first choice, there are still some applications where stainless steel is used as the plastic implant, such as:
- For rust-proof workplaces, stainless steel SUS303 or 316F has better rust-proof performance than brass
- Higher hardness and wear resistance, stainless steel SUS303, 316F has higher hardness and wear resistance than brass
Process: The left and right oblique embossing wheels are used for one-time turning processing on an automatic lathe.
Application: After heating, it can be melted into the reserved hole of the plastic or directly pressed into the reserved hole of the plastic part, and the plastic part can also be implanted by means of mold injection
Please refer to the production and use parameters of IUTC hot-pressed copper nut made of copper for specific IUTC related size standards. Except for the different materials, the size and requirements for plastic parts are exactly the same.
Advantages Of OEM Special Non-Standard Embedded Stainless Steel Nuts
- Be-Cu Spring is a hardware spring manufacturer integrating，design and production. With 16 years of rich experience, its products are widely used in various industries such as mechanical equipment and electrical switches.
- Be-Cu Spring has a professional engineering team, and the technical engineer team has an average industry experience of more than 10 years. It focuses on innovative development of green and environmentally friendly products, and is committed to high-quality product quality.
- Focusing on the research and development of the production customization of fatigue-resistant springs, using imported raw materials from Japan, and strictly controlling the low-temperature tempering time in the production process, the service life of springs has increased by more than 20% compared with the same industry.
- Be-Cu Spring has a strict inspection system. Quality inspectors measure various indicators of the product in each process. The yield rate is controlled above 99.8%, and it has obtained international ISO certification.
- The spring has undergone surface strengthening treatment to remove surface impurities, which can make the surface structure stronger, smoother, and rust-proof. The effect is better and the service life of the spring is prolonged.
- The maximum frequency is hundreds of times per minute, suitable for the matching use of high-quality mechanical molds, and can meet the requirements of different customers
Specifications Of Special Non-Standard Embedded Stainless Steel Nuts
|Structural Features||Cylindrical/Barrel/Open at both ends/Shrink at both ends/Conical/Hourglass/Closed at both ends/Both ends are ground/Fixed pitch/Variable pitch/Both ends are not ground|
|Wire Diameter Specification||0. 08 ~ 8.0mm|
|Surface Treatment||Blackened/Galvanized/Nickel Plated/Shot Peening/Polishing/Dacromet/Anti-rust Oil/Electrolytic Polishing/Teflon Spray/Spray Paint|
|The Uses Of Metal Spring||Multipurpose|
|The Color Of Metal Spring||Customized|
|Lean Manufacturing Processes||Accurate Dynamometers and Projectors for Perfect Size|
|Various Materials||Various Materials To Meet Your Performance Requirements:Carbon Spring Wire SWC / Nickel-plated wire, galvanized wire / Piano wire SWPB / Copper wire, phosphor copper wire, beryllium copper wire / Stainless steel wire SUS301, SUS302, SUS304, SUS316, SUS631 /Square wire, flat wire, semi-circle wire / 65Mn _ / Alloy wire /82B / Other special specification steel wire /55CrSi （SWOSC-V） etc.,|
|Firmly Packaged||Strong Packaging Is Not afraid of damage during transportation|